1. RECYCLING. I am determined to do better this year. I’ll start by recycling most of my 2013 New Years resolutions, the vast majority of which are untouched and in pristine condition.
2. DRINKING. I will give up expensive beers which don’t fit into the budget and Tracey won’t let me buy anyway.
3. TECHNOLOGY. I will learn how to use a mobile phone. Specifically, I want to know what an angry bird is.
4. DRIVING. I will not back my car into our fence. Unless it really deserves it.
5. FENCE. Speaking of our fence, I will paint it. This year for sure. Next year at a pinch.
6. WEIGHT. I will maintain my ability to gain weight year on year, or lose weight trying.
7. FAMILY. It’s time to pass on some family traditions to the kids. So I’m going to teach them to make me a coffee in the morning, just like I’ve been doing for myself with almost religious zeal every day for thirty plus years. Really excited about this. They’re gonna love it.
8. FITNESS. I will ride my bike to work this year twice as much as last year. So twice.
9. COOKING. I will put more wine into my risottos than my mouth.
10. SANITY. I want it back, so I will not make any more babies.
Happy New Year to all of you wonderful people out there who pop by Big Family Little Income occasionally for a chuckle. I hope 2014 brings you good luck, good news and good times.
When not over here, Bruce Devereaux hangs out at his Big Family Little Income Facebook Page. Come join us 🙂
”Raising a family on little more than laughs.”
Happy New Year, Devereaux family!
You guys too Mel !! 🙂
Happy new year, Bruce. Keep the blogs coming: they are the highlight of my web experience these days! xxx
Cheers Jenni 🙂 Happy to keep sharing the great big eye-roll that is my life 🙂